12 Ashwin Street, Violet Town
Sold! Contact for price - Acreage/Semi-Rural
2 kilowatt solar - 4 meg. dam - 68,000 Lts rain water capacity - subdivision potential!
Home features: 3 very comfortable bedrooms (2 with B.I.R’s), lovely large lounge (20’ x 14’) with
spacious well lit family - dining room (20’ x 30’), feature timber beams adorn cathedral ceilings.
* Mainly electric - cooking from 90cm 5 plate ceramic top stove
with large oven - 2 r/c invertor a/c’s - ceiling fans throughout.
*12 solar panels power to the grid (still .66 cent rebate in place)
* Polished timber flooring in bedrooms - lounge and passage.
Vinyl and carpets elsewhere. Quality curtains and blinds.
Mainly off-white painting on walls.
*lovely modernised bathroom with corner shower.
* Home is surrounded by lovely English shade trees and
decorative brick paving including into shade house - fernery.
* 3 road frontages - trees create privacy. 2 acre S/D possibility.
* Shedding - 19.9 x 9.2m (4.6m high) workshop. 2nd main
shed 7.6m x 6.25m. Both sheds concreted, secure with power.
Owner previously ran show poultry so there are at least 5
smaller neat sheds, some concreted, and 1 larger 12 x 5.6m.
Please Note: There is a separate concreted driveway into 2nd shed.
Some years ago a portable dwelling was removed from property,
however power source & septic remain.