1715 Harrys Creek Road, Marraweeney
For Sale $890,000 - Mixed Farming
25 MINS EUROA OR 15MS TO HUME FW AT VIOLET TOWN
APPROX 2 HRS MELBOURNE
QUALITY 2 STOREY DORMA STYLE MUD BRICK HOME VERY PRIVATELY SET AMONGST NATIVE TIMBERS.
*Approx 40 squares of living displaying amazing timber décor throughout
* Large family-lounge area with eye catching stone chimney-fireplace and floor to ceiling antique bookcase.
* Spacious kitchen with polished timber floors, gas and combustion wood stoves, moveable island bench and large pantry.
* Window views everywhere including to Mt Sugar Loaf.
* 6 Bedroom spaces – some could double as another entertainment area.
* Good sized office and there is an attached wood storage room.
*Main bedroom has ensuite and large balustraded entertaining balcony with outlooks.
*Appealing bricked paved pathways – including under verandahs.
* Quality landscaped swimming pool with lovely tiled outdoor spa.
*Concreted workshop – garage which includes 2.4 square cool room and service pit. There is also a machinery shed.
* Approximately 65,000 litres of underground water storage capacity for the house.
* The land comprises 61.5 acres divided into 5 paddocks with improved and native pastures, attractive stands of timber and cattle yards.
* Perm ‘Yellow Box Creek’ and spring fed dams
Call for your inspection ! Contact Agent: Geoff Langsford 0417 101 108.